Low Fire White - Wet|
Low-Fire White is hands down our most popular low-fire clay for teachers and potters alike.
• A classic smooth white body is formulated for whiteness and plasticity.
• Works for all techniques - wheel, slab, coil, and drape.
• Good strength with an off-white fired color.
• Accepts most commercial low-fire glazes.
• NOTE: Some commercial low-fire clear glazes will alter the clay color to a yellowish-beige. Testing is recommended.
For best results:
Bisque fire / Cone 03 and Glaze fire / Cone 06.
Continental Clay has excellent shipping contracts and rates with freight carriers throughout the United States and we will always pass freight savings on to you.