Amaco F-Series Glazes|
- F-Series Glazes are fritted, leadless compositions. They are semi-opaque and fire with a high gloss. Colors are more intense and brilliant than those of many other glazes.
- Because AMACO F-Series Glazes are leadless, they are recommended for pottery dishes as well as all types of pottery made from clay.
- AMACO F-Series Glazes in liquid form are ready-to-use in pint jars.
- AMACO F-Series Glazes have a recommended firing temperature of Cone 05 (1911°F, 1044°C).
- These glazes must be applied on a mature Cone 04 (1971°F, 1077°C) bisque by brushing, dipping, or pouring.
These Amaco Glazes are AP Non-Toxic.
1 These Amaco Glazes are CAUTION LABELS: Code 1. Dinnerware Safe. Contains some lead or cadmium bearing ingredients, but passes the test for lead and cadmium release.
4 These Amaco Glazes are CAUTION LABELS: Code 4. Not Dinnerware Safe. Contains no lead or cadmium bearing ingredients, but passes test for lead and cadmium release.
Discontinued Amaco F-Series available while current supplies last.
20% Off 12 or more.
10% Off 6 or more.
Mix and match, any combination
Discount is applied after check-out