Spectrum Superstrokes 401-435 Underglaze for Bisque|
Spectrum Superstrokes Underglaze for Bisque
Contemporary ceramic studios and traditional potters will enjoy these 70 vibrant colors for every “on-bisque” application. Extremely versatile, can be used as a traditional underglaze, majolica glaze or a glaze only.
All colors are non-toxic, lead-free and dinnerware safe when fired with a food-safe covering glaze.
- Apply to cone 04/03 bisque
- Apply one coat for translucent appearance, two coats for semi-opaque
- Apply three coats of Superstrokes alone with no cover glaze to attain a bright glossy glaze color.
- Dip or brush clear glaze over Superstrokes
- Fire to cone 06/05 thru cone 5
- Are easily intermixable with the exception of are the reds and oranges which do not mix well with other colors.
- Fire to a semi-gloss finish when three coats are applied without a clear glaze covering.
- Colors are stable to cone 5 and work well on stoneware bisque, with or without a clear glaze covering.
- Ideal for majolica technique and can be used on top of most glazes. For the traditional majolica appearance, apply them on top of Continental Clay Majolica Base White GC127 or GC440 Majolica Glaze.
2 oz. Superstrokes are discontinued by Spectrum.
Spectrum Superstrokes 8 oz. Discount
20% off 12 or more
10% off 6 or more
Mix and match, any combination
Discount is applied after check-out
Limited quantities available Nov - April.
Winter shipments determined by vendor.
Available in our retail stores locally.