- Flexwax is AP Non-Toxic.
- This versatile mold making material is easy to use -- simply melt it then brush it on.
- Ideal for use with three dimensional objects, making face masks, casting hands, etc.
- At room temperature, the mold is moderately flexible, so you can allow some shallow undercuts without any problem.
- Molds made with Flexwax can be remelted and used again and again.
- Not for use by children unless fully supervised.
- This a low melting wax, adults should make sure the temperature does not exceed 120°F (49°C) at any time.