Skutt Thomas Stuart Classic|
Skutt Thomas Stuart Electric Wheels are built with a heavy, cast aluminum frame that is powder coated for a durable, elegant, and easy-to-clean finish.
Each wheel comes equipped with a special cast aluminum foot pedal designed for smooth action and precision control.
A key feature of the Thomas Stuart Electric Wheel is the continual duty motor. Almost twice the size of the standard peak-rated motors used by other manufacturers.
The 1/3 hp motors put out more torque than most 1/2 hp motors. Because the torque a wheel produces affects the amount of power you have to center clay, this wheel provides you with more centering power.
Each wheel has an industrial-grade motor controller that controls speeds, senses the feedback from the motor, and provides constant torque through all speed ranges. This means the wheel will perform superbly at any speed.
The combination of the built-in splash pan, heavy-duty frame, and powerful, continuous-duty, 1/3 HP motor make the Classic a popular choice with everyone from production potters to schools to beginning hobbyists.
• A whole new look featuring Bold Red color
• New Responsive foot pedal technology
• Strongest motor in the industry
• For a limited time, FREE SSX controller option for Smooth and Quiet operation.
• Solid cast aluminum construction. Powder-coated, 5/16″ cast aluminum. The legs are 1/8″ thick steel.
• Largest and only 1-piece, Leak Free, splash pan
• Convenient removable wheel head. Just twist and pull up. No tools needed
• Made in the USA
• Now with a 10-year warranty